Mask Monday ♡ Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Mask ♡ Tomato

Monday 30 October 2017



Hey hey hey! How are we all doing today? It's Monday, so it's my favourite time of the week which is my Mask Monday series. I for one am very impressed I have managed to keep it up for so long so a little round of applause for me! I actually only got this one used last night as Saturday I was at a wedding which meant a lot of food and a lot of alcohol. Alcohol is something that heavily dehydrates not only your body but your skin, so I felt like I needed to give my skin a little freshen up and get it some moisture back into it. So I picked up the Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Mask in Tomato. Let's get on and see how I managed with it!


Claim
This sheet mask aims to boost radiance, smooth and moisturise skin.

Instructions
Following cleansing and toning, apply the mask evenly to the face and leave on for 20-30 minutes.

Scent and Essence
Since the other sheet masks in the I'm Real range that I have used so far all have scents that match with the product it is infused with, I was a little surprised to find that this mask didn't have a typical tomato scent. It seemed to have a more medicinal scent to it. It's nothing to overpowering and is quite delicate. As per usual, the amount of essence in the packet is just enough to soak the mask but doesn't leave much for extra application. The mask left a very slight tacky feeling to it, but that's expected with something being infused with tomato! 

Fit and Material
The Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Masks are a little on the heavier side due to there being 3 layers to it. The fit is obviously dependant on the person but I find these tend to fit me fairly well, usually just leaving a little bit of excess on the jaw as I have quite a small and short face.

Result
I actually fell asleep with this on for 3 hours (oops!) and I found after those 3 hours the majority of the essence had been taken off the mask and onto my skin. As I said previously there was a slick tackiness left following application. My skin definitely looked very glowy and felt VERY nourished, which my skin was needing after my consumption of 2 bottles of wine plus the excess! This was especially noticeable in the morning when I woke up and my skin really had extra plumpness to it!

Overall
I'm really happy with the results with this mask and I could definitely see a difference in my skin following use!

Repurchase?
I think I definitely would give this another go sometime in the future, but I personally think I may find other masks such as the tea tree oil one to be more beneficial and this one would perhaps be a ~hangover~ mask for me.

Let me know your favourite Tony Moly sheet mask! 


Follow me on: youtube | twitter | instagram | facebook | bloglovin'